- Fragrant fluffy biriyani rice infused with sterling saffron and cinnamon Graciously paraded with Golden fried crisp whole masala chicken
- Slow cooked succulent spring chicken curry
- Fried cashew nuts, raisins, coriander and mint leaves Served with cumin perfumed cucumber raita
- Delicious malay pickle
- Fried whole eggs
- Native fresh mint and coconut sambol with aromatic spiced gravy.
Special Notes : 4HR notice required for preparation for Sawans
Terms and Conditions
- All prices include VAT but may leave out delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due, where applicable.
- Payment for all orders must be made by credit or debit card as stated on our Website, if paying by cash payment has to do in advance at one our outlets
- Prices are subject to amendments and all foods are subject to availability.
- Our aim is to meet a delivery window for our customers, agreed at the time of placing the order. Whilst we will do our utmost to meet this delivery time unfortunately there may be factors beyond our control that prevent us from meeting the time slot.
- We shall have no liability whatsoever for any delay or failure to deliver to you where such delay or failure is caused by a circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- Such circumstances include, but are not limited to;
- Unforeseen Traffic Delays
- Accidents Causing Delays on the Service Route
- Severe Weather Conditions
- Orders may be cancelled in full up to 1 hour before the start of the delivery window selected. We will endeavour to issue a refund to your credit card account within 7-10 working days.
- Cancellations within 1 Hour of the start of the delivery window will be charged in full.